Cancelled: Intensive Rotational Grazing With Hogs - Sat, Oct 12th
This workshop has been cancelled and will be rescheduled next year.
- Learn the fundamentals of intensive rotational grazing
- Gain hands on experience rotating livestock using mobile electric fencing & solar chargers
- Discuss the specifics and intricacies of both the on-farm, logistical and administrative aspects of a small scale pastured hog business
- Learn pasture restoration techniques and reed canary grass management firsthand
- See a first year silvopastoral alley cropping system in progress
- Get resources and tips on equipment, sourcing, care and management
When: Saturday, October 12th
9:30am - 2pm
Where: Regeneration Farm
16215 140th Pl. NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
(¼ mile down the gravel access road, park by the Viva Farms Sign)
No Experience Needed
What to Bring:
- Your own lunch (or a potluck item to share!)
- Your personal project designs, maps and ideas!
- Boots, gloves and appropriate clothing for a farm
A $2 service fee is included in each transaction.